These pictures were taken during the early days when dad bought the orchard, so there were no 'infrastructures' (YET!! it's soooo different now). It was love at first sight for him. And the rest of the family too!
This is the mud pond. These days it is filled with 'domesticated' kois and talapia fish! They're extremely friendly, so friendly you can actually pet them.
Some of the flora and faunas found there. Very pretty.
Aahhh...relax and lose yourself in awe of Allah's beautiful creation. I meant]] the waterfall. Not that person in blue (dia tengah feeling)
The upstairs 'lagoon'
Located a mere 2 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, it is close enough for a short get aways. For our family, it's more of a weekly thing. A place to chill and relax, enjoy the bounty from the trees, while immersing in the pool of cool waters coming from the waterfall.
- From toll Gombak, passing Genting Sempah, Tol Karak
- Exit Bentong (1st exit) after Tol Karak
- Turn right at T-Junction
- Pass thru Bentong town
- Follow the road passing: futsal arena on left.
- Go straight on until you see a turning into Mempaga / Kg lebu
- Turn left at balai raya head to Kg lebu / Raub
- Go straight. Until T-junction, turn left
- Go straight. Until next T-junction turn left
- Go straight for about 2km
- Turn right after you pass milestone (Raub 25km)
- Go straight, you'll reach an off road route, pass a bridge, go straight on until you see a bangsal among palm trees in the plantation on ur left but go straight on.
- You'll see Lembah Temir signage directing you to turn right.
- Go straight. Follow Lembah Temir signs in blue, available at most turnings starting from Mempaga.
GREAT place to go to de-stress, hang out, have fun, have BBQs with friends.
This is my personal promise, it is....
definitely a place you won't forget!!.